We had Courtney's preschool open house last night. When I signed Courtney up for the preschool in February, I took a tour and Courtney was able to go there and play. The teacher is a BYU graduate that taught kindergarten for a couple of years before she had children of her own. Then her husband converted their garage into a preschool so she could continue teaching. It's such a cute place and she just remodeled so it has a reading loft, a store, and it painted really cute with mountains on the walls and clouds on the ceilings. There are 4 little kids in our neighborhood going to the same class so we are going to carpool and that will make it nice for them.
Courtney was so excited before we arrived at the open house but then she became really shy and clingy when we stepped in the door. The teacher gave her a scavenger hunt to do and Bryan was so patient and helped her with that while Ethan ran all over the place and I chatted with the other moms in our neighborhood who were also there. Finally, Courtney became really comfortable and began playing with the teacher and looking around. Once she became comfy, it was hard to get her to leave. But we is super excited...for now. That is likely to change so Bryan is going to take her the 1st day because he has a lot more patience than I do. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment