Monday, October 19, 2009

Ethan

Ethan was feeling a little sad, so I took him on a mommy-date on Saturday. He was pretty excited about spending some one-on-one time with me. He chose to go bowling for our activity. When Courtney was napping and Bryan was doing stuff around the house, Ethan and I went to the bowling alley for a few games.

It was a lot of fun. Ethan is still getting the hang of bowling but he got 2 spares and 1 strike! I was pretty impressed with him. After the first game he begged to play another, so we did. I didn't bowl too bad myself. But it was great fun to be with Ethan and hanging out.

When we got home he felt better about himself and was in a better mood. I'm glad I was able to spend time with him.

And today is Fall Break so Ethan is off on a grandma/grandpa-date with my parents. They picked him up this morning at 7 a.m. to go fishing. He was SSSSOOOOO excited and told everyone at Church yesterday about it. I hope he catches something!

1 comment:

Christy said...

What a nice mama! I need to spend more one-on-one time with my kids. It tends to be a "dad" thing at our house... but I think I might just enjoy it.