Sunday, October 11, 2009

Soccer Mishaps

Bryan and the kids were playing soccer in the backyard this afternoon. They were kicking balls all around and Bryan kicked one hard into Ethan's ribs. Ethan screamed and told us that he couldn't breath, but when we got him calmed down and looked at where he was hit by the ball, we all began laughing. He had the diamond pattern from the ball on his side. I asked if I could take a picture and he said I could and wanted me to make sure to get the marks.

Not 5 minutes later, he was kicking the ball and got Courtney in the side of the head. She, of course, screamed and screamed and screamed and screamed and Ethan felt horrible and went running inside, pretty upset. We got them both calmed down and now they are outside playing soccer again.

I didn't really what a violent sport soccer could be. ;)

2 comments:

Brett and Megan said...

So where is the diamond shape mark picture?

Michelle Pack said...

I was afraid to post it ;)