Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bryan's Birthday!!

Today is Bryan's birthday!! We started off the day with Ethan, Courtney and I making him a breakfast of french toast, orange juice and bacon. We served it with a candle on top. Courtney made sure he stayed in bed until we could take him breakfast. Then he joined us at the table for a family breakfast.

He drove in to work, because it was going to be a crazy day. At 11 a.m. he went to Ethan's school for the Thanksgiving program and then back to work. He came home from work a bit early and then we had a family party for him. Courtney kept asking why his friends weren't coming over to play. I thought that was cute.

We had dinner of grilled chicken marinated in lemon herb sauce, green beans, corn and fresh wheat bread. It was really good! Then we had his birthday pie (peach) and ice cream. The kids had left over cake from my dad's birthday yesterday. It was a good meal and Bryan got to blow out his candles on his birthday pie!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love Courtney celebrating! Happy Birthday Brian!