Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cakes

I don't know if I have posted cakes lately, so I thought I would put a couple on. One was for Ethan's friend who has the same birthday as Ethan does. They are our neighbors and I'm good friends with his mom. They are addicted to my "Twinkee cake" and get it anytime there is an excuse to get a cake. He wanted a Lion King cake so she gave me the playbill from the production of Lion King in Las Vegas. I actually surprised myself with how it turned out.



The other cake is one I did for a woman at Bryan's work. It's a simple cake to make because you aren't really decorating anything, just putting things on the side and filling it with M&Ms. The only problem with this cake is that people don't realize it's a cake...they think it's a candy bowl and steal M&Ms from it. So you have to watch them and announce that it's a cake. But I love doing this cake because it's so easy but it looks really nice.

No comments: