This is the video of the game I helped with. They had a belt with a yo-yo tied to it. They tried to knock down 5 cans with the yo-yo in 60 seconds. Everyone did it really fast but they LOVED the game. Here's Ethan's attempt to play:
This video will make you a bit dizzy and it's kind of frightening to watch. It was a "Bounce the Ball Out" game where they attached a tissue box to a belt and then filled the tissue box with ping pong balls. The kids had 60 seconds to get all the ping pong balls out of the tissue box. Ethan really got into it. He played the game twice and this is the second time where he really wanted to win. I'm glad he didn't fall down and break his head open!
Here is a picture collage from his class party:

Here's a picture collage from pictures throughout the year:

Ethan had a great teacher and a really fun class. They got to do a lot of fun things throughout the year and I am so glad he had the teacher he did!!
No comments:
Post a Comment