Monday, June 18, 2012

So Long Sympathy

While sitting outside after playing Pickle for the activing for FHE, the tape over my incision started to bug me.  And, me not being one to leave anything unpicked or unpulled, started pulling it off.  I was so amazed by what was under it...or I should say, what wasn't under it.  NOTHING!  Well, I shouldn't say that because there is a lot of surgical tape glue, dead skin and a raised bit, but all-in-all there isn't anything to show for my trouble.

This is a good thing.  Not that I am complaining at all but I thought I would have some kind of war wound.  Oh well.  I guess I should have known because the scar on my leg is completely gone from the last time Dr. Duke found something he wanted to "just check and see."

See if you can spot the scar in the pictures.  The top one I took myself inside the house (that's why it is yellow-ish-orange) and you can't see the scar at all.  In fact, I what I thought was the scar in the picture is actually by my elbow!

Can you see it?
I am pointing about 1 inch of so above the scar in this picture by Bryan.  Maybe if you click on the picture you can see something. 

No comments: