Courtney has a dance recital tonight and an obligatory dance rehearsal this afternoon. Since this has been a crazy week she didn't go to dance class and she wasn't too keen on her costume either...it's itchy! So this morning I had to sew some nude material in the straps so it wouldn't itch and then I made her a tube top to put around her belly so the seams wouldn't scratch her. I also had to make a hair bow (which I melted because the iron was too hot and I didn't notice) and do her hair a certain way. It was crazy because with all that, I was trying to unpack from the backpacking trip, get things cleaned out and do laundry. Whoa!
But I did it and she got a great nap, got up, had her hair done without fussing, got dressed in her "wonderfully comfortable" costume and went to rehearsal with her friends. She was ready and waiting outside for them to show up and kept dancing around.
Now, hopefully it will all work tonight. Ethan has little league practice at 5:30 and Courtney has to be at the auditorium at 6, so we'll see how it all goes. I'll post video, if we get some, later.
1 comment:
Wow! You have been one busy family. It makes me tired just thinking about it. But I am glad that you have been able to have so many fun adventures and Courtney looks adorable, of course.
Post a Comment