We got a little twisted around but finally found the Observatory but no parking. People were flocking to the place and so Bryan dropped us off and then had to park down the mountain. This gave us a chance for a potty break before going in.
I had been there before but it was years ago and things have changed. They have built on to what I had seen before and it was huge. We watched a demonstration of a Tesla Coil which lights up and is in the movie "Sorcerers Apprentice." Then we went downstairs to see all the exhibits on planets. We could have stayed there forever and our kids were LOVING it, but Bryan was really tired so we pulled the kids away and went back to the hotel. I couldn't believe how many people were still showing up to the Observatory when it only had 30 minutes left until closing time.
Courtney and Einstein:
Ethan making seismic waves:
No comments:
Post a Comment