The kids were bummed on Sunday when we wouldn't let them get in the water and swim at the beach. We decided to go home later on Thursday so we could go to the beach. After checking out of our hotel we took them back to Newport Beach. It was overcast and windy but that didn't stop them from getting in the water and playing on the beach. The water was freezing so I didn't get in but Bryan went part of the way in too. There were so many surfers that it was crazy. I guess they must really love it to get in that freezing cold water!
Cute beach bums:

Digging in the sand:



After collecting shells and getting all sandy, we got some ice cream and then headed to Kristina and Mark's to shower and change our clothes. Mark was there so we got to say good bye to him.
Then we were on our way home. We made good time and made a quick stop to Macaroni Grill in Las Vegas for dinner.
It was a great trip and I'm glad we were able to surprise the kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment