Ethan had earned his Arrow of Light with Cub Scouts but then the leaders kept having to change the time/date for the Arrow of Light Ceremony. It was supposed to be in January, then in March, then in April and finally they decided to do it in May. But May is VERY BUSY and they had a hard time narrowing down a time/date when everyone was available. They finally found a date...May 21st.
I had been nagging Ethan to get his arrow made for months but he kept putting me off. Then on the night of the 20th, there was no more putting it off and I recruited Bryan to help him get it done. I think they did a great job!
Here are their "I am so happy I am making this arrow" faces:
Concentration!
The finished arrow!
At the ceremony, they had the moms go up front and we got to paint lines on their faces to represent different aspects of scouting. It was fun! Then the moms were given the pin and the boys were given their patch and certificate.
Here is Ethan with the other boys who earned their Arrows of Light and their leaders. They have had amazing leaders this year who have done a great job! We will miss them!








No comments:
Post a Comment