At about 7:45 they were up and ready to go. The pool opened at 8 am and we wanted shaded chairs. Courtney and I ran down to he pool area, got towels and spread them over about 8 chairs in the shade. I texted the other families to let them know I had seats and they came down to get the extras and claim some more. In all, we had about 18 seats!
We had brought breakfast stuff so we ate pop tarts, cereal, yogurt and fruit. We spent the day at the pool and beach! It was a lot of fun!
The kids went on the paddle boats, swam and played around.
At about 2 pm, Ethan was exhausted after 6 hours in the pool/sun, so I took him to our room to shower and relax. He was so tired.
The adults decided to go out to eat. The kids all wanted pizza and to relax so Bryan went out and got pizza and the older kids babysat our kids while to adults went to dinner. It was a lot of fun and the kids loved it!
Courtney thinks she and Lauren are the same age. Courtney loves Lauren and follows her everywhere. They laid out together. It's cute.
When we got back from dinner we made s'mores at the outdoor fireplaces, ate ice cream and pie. Then we left to go to bed.
The kids had a little bit of a hard time sleeping, they were too tired. But it was a fun day!




No comments:
Post a Comment