Thursday, May 9, 2013

Teacher Appreciation

This is Teacher Appreciation week at our school.  I am the roommom so I was in charge of getting something made to put on Mrs. Thomas' door.  The theme was "All Stars."  I have been roommom for quite a few teachers and every year there is a mom who volunteers to do the door for me (except for when Ethan was in 2nd grade).  The door is a BIG DEAL and most moms take weeks to make the perfect door decoration.  It's kind of stressful.  I asked another mom in the class if she would help me and she found a great idea on pinterest.  So we used that one.

It took 2 hours to make and I think it turned out pretty cute.  Each football has a student's name on it and the sign says "Mrs. Thomas is our ALL STAR!"  It turned out pretty cute!

I also collected money from parents and got a bunch of gift cards and some treats for her.  It was a good week.


No comments: