(These are a little out of order because I am still figuring out how to blog using my phone but you will still get the info.)
i have had complaints that I don't update my blog often enough so I got an app to blog with. I may have to tweak some things later but at least it is blogged.
We are on a trip with friends at Lake Las Vegas. Our friends were here in April and were given a promotional code for another stay at a much cheaper rate. They all hurried and booked rooms for Memorial Day weekend. They called us but by the time I called the rooms were all taken.
I figured we were out of luck until one of our friends said they didn't need their second room. So that's how we found ourselves in Lake Las Vegas.
We called some friends from college and stopped by their house on the way. It was fun to see them and their kids. We stayed at their house for a few hours, catching up with life.
We then drove out to Lake Las Vegas to the resort. Our kids were so excited! We immediately went down to the beach and they all played in the water with their tubes and had a blast. The weather was perfect.


When they were all starving we got cleaned up and drove to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. There were 18 of us so we figured it would be a long wait but we were seated right away. It was amazing. Our waiter g our food to us really fast and explained that they were really slow. Lucky for us.
Here are he kids eating dinner.

There was a dive-in movie at the pool but our kids were worn out so we just went to bed. It was such a fun day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment