Thursday, May 9, 2013

Brian Regan

Ethan REALLY wanted to go to a Brian Regan concert at Tuacahn.  If you don't know who he is, you can watch this:

He is a clean comic who is really funny and his shows sell out really quickly.  I knew Ethan wanted to go but the tickets were a bit pricy and I figured we would get some from someone in the ward pretty easily....NOPE!

The week of the concert (he was going to be there 3 days) all of Ethan's friends were talking about it and had tickets.  So we decided to get tickets and I could take Ethan for an early birthday present.  But tickets were impossible to get.  I called a ton of people from craigslist and from the newspaper with no success.  Finally, the day before the last show, I found a guy on ksl.com that had 2 tickets left.  After negotiations, I got him down to a price I would pay and got the tickets.  Ethan was so excited.

Saturday was a usual day of running around, cleaning, taking Courtney to watch the Miss Ivins Pageant, and then it was time for me to take Ethan to Tuacahn.  He loved it!!  I couldn't believe how funny the guy was and his routines were clean.  We didn't get some of the jokes because we don't watch TV much but he was still really funny.

Before the show

Don't judge, I didn't have any make up on so it's not the most flattering photo!
When we were leaving, Ethan saw the cut outs that advertised the next shows coming this Summer to Tuacahn.  He asked if I would take his picture.  I was, frankly, shocked because that isn't something Ethan normally does but he was in a really good mood.


No comments: