Friday, March 21, 2014

Cakes

I haven't posted cake pictures for a while. To be completely honest, I don't really enjoy decorating the cakes that much.  I love baking them and have so much fun doing that.  But decorating them isn't all that much fun.

I have one woman who orders cakes all the time from me.  She is the office manager at 2 doctor's offices so she will get cakes for the employees for their birthdays.  Usually she will order a 10 inch round "Twinkies" cake. Then she picks them up at 6:30 a.m. on her way to work. She usually gives me an idea of what the person likes and then I can do what I want with the cake.  They are very simple cakes.  In fact a few times I have just had sugar paper printed at Albertson's and put that on the top.  And they always love them because they are yummy.  I told you, I'm good at the baking part.

This month she had 2 birthdays in the same office on the same week.  So she ordered 2 smaller cakes and they both wanted chocolate.  It was pretty easy to do.

I don't always take photos of the cakes I do for her but here are the 2 cakes I made this week.



I love the M&M cakes because they are so easy to do!  That's the kind of cake decorating I like to do.  haha

No comments: