Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pizazz at the Dixie High Jetette Review

Every year Pizazz dances at the dance review of the various high school dance teams.  The one for the Dixie High School Jetettes was at the beginning of March....and it was long!  The girls were asked to show up at 6:45 so they could all sit together.  When I looked at the program I about had a heart attack.  There were about 30 groups performing and Pizazz was one of the last.  It was going to be a long night.

But they did a great job.  I was off to the side so I wouldn't have to fight for seats so the pictures I got were from the side.  But here are a couple:



After she performed, we watched the boys do their "make fun of the girls" dance.  The dance team each gets a guy to put on the team and then the boys dress up in old dance team costumes and do a choreographed dance that the boys choreograph themselves.  They poke fun at the girls and it is really hilarious.

By then it was 9 p.m. and they still had about 30  minutes worth of stuff left.  So Courtney and I decided we were ready to go home.  It was a long night!


No comments: