Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Funny Primary Class

Ethan came home from Church on Sunday just disgusted with the girls in his class. It used to be that there were 8 boys in his class and 1 girl. But times have certainly changed! There are now 4 boys and 6 girls. 

Last week they were talking about Abraham and how he had Isaac circumcised when Isaac was 8 days old. The girls asked the teacher (who is male and a grandpa) what circumcision meant. He told them to go home and ask their parents. Ethan told the girls that they didn't want to know and to leave it alone but they were curious. 

One girl had an iPad so she quickly looked it up. Ethan said "I told her not to but she didn't listen!"  Soon she said "I'm scarred for life." And Ethan said "I told you so."

He was so disgusted that the girls wouldn't listen to him. It was pretty funny when he was telling it.