Thursday, March 20, 2014

Courtney's Physical and Ethan Working

I realized the other day that I hadn't scheduled an 8 year old physical for Miss Courtney when she had her birthday.  So I called the doctor's office and they had an appointment on Monday morning.  It was the first day of Spring Break so I thought it was a perfect time to take care of it!

We were early so I thought they would have us wait in the waiting room (would make sense, right?) until our appointment time.  But they called Courtney right back.  They weighed her, measured her and took her temperature and blood pressure.  Then they put us in a room....for 45 minutes.  They didn't put us in the rotation when we got there.  They made us wait until it would have been our rotation time if we had come on time.  Does that make sense?  So 3 patients came and went before the doctor came in to see us because those people had appointment times before us.  I would have rather waited in the waiting room where there were things to do.  But oh well.

Courtney is very healthy.  She didn't need any immunizations (yeah for her).  She weighs 63 pounds and is in the 61% for weight.  She is 50.79 inches tall and is in the 39% for height.  But she is doing great and thinning out.  The doctor said everything looked great.

While I took Courtney to the doctor's office, Ethan went to my parents house and worked.  I didn't find out until later but "Grandpa let me use the chainsaw mom!"  Yup, Ethan is in boy heaven at Grandpa's because no one tells him not to use power tools.  Luckily, he still has all his fingers and toes (so does my dad, by the way).

No comments: