We stayed at home for Spring Break. Courtney was dying to do something and had been begging to go to the St. George Children's Museum. It is closed on Mondays (weird, I know) so we decided to go on Tuesday. It doesn't cost anything to go so we were excited. We found a great parking space and went in..only to find out that you have to go by a window and get a bracelet before you can get in. They don't make you pay, but they "strongly suggest" that you make a donation. I didn't have my wallet with me so I told the woman we wouldn't be able to go in at that time and we turned to leave. She called us back and said that we couldn't be denied entrance because we didn't pay a fee, so she gave us wrist bands. But I wasn't happy with their process. They should let you know that if you don't make a donation they will make you feel extremely guilty. I didn't know about the donations anyway.
It was fun...for about 30 minutes. It's small and so there isn't much to do. Courtney had fun playing in the dress up stuff and the top parts. Ethan had fun in the lower level that was for older kids. They really loved looking at the security camera because you could move it around and follow people.
There was also a music room where the "strings" of the instruments were air. It was fun to run your hand on the harp and not have any strings but still hear it play.
There was a nest to play in, wheelchair basketball and a green screen where you could play soccer, basketball or volleyball. It was hilarious!
They were tired after that so we went home. But it was fun.






No comments:
Post a Comment