The Deacons Quorum had an activity where they needed to make cookies and then deliver them to people in the Ward. Ethan volunteered our house for the activity, which was absolutely fine. Courtney was gone to a birthday party so he boys had it all to themselves.
There were about 10-11 of them with 2 leaders and then Bryan and I. I got out all the ingredients and gave Ethan the recipe. He has made cookies enough that he was able to help the other boys through it. But it was pretty hilarious! They almost put in 2 1/2 CUPS of baking soda instead of 2 1/2 TEASPOONS of baking soda. And the cookies weren't a very uniform size so they cooked a bit strangely. But they had a lot of fun and were able to help some people in the Ward.
I didn't grow up with brothers so it is an odd experience sometimes seeing the interaction between boys. But Ethan is in a good quorum with some great leaders.

No comments:
Post a Comment