I have to say that I have such a kind, wonderful, considerate daughter who is just awesome. She wanted to make my 40th birthday something wonderful. She wanted to throw me a surprise party but Bryan talked her out of it and instead took her to the Party Store where she bought 40th birthday decorations to her hearts content. Bryan, under Courtney's direction, decorated the night before with balloons, streamers and party hats. It is so fun to see her get so into it! (Thanks to Bryan for talking her out of the surprise party.)
They made me breakfast of crepes and then Courtney made lunches so I wouldn't have to. Bryan cleaned up the house and then everyone was off to work/school. Bryan took me to lunch and then made my favorite dinner. My family all came over that night to have cake/ice cream with us and wish me happy birthday.
Courtney insisted that I wear my birthday tiara and she had party hats for everyone else, with their names written on the inside. Yes, she is a mini-me. Doesn't my dad look great in his hat?
I was spoiled. I got cards, money, gift cards and a coupon for a manicure from Courtney. Ethan was excited to give me Amazon gift cards so I could buy bike stuff. Thanks everyone for helping to make my birthday fun!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment