It was also hours before we stopped for some food and to get gas. As we were getting ready to get out of the car I heard Ethan say, "Mom, where did you put my shoes?" Oh no! I didn't do anything with his shoes. Somehow Ethan had just assumed that I would grab anything he left behind that he would need. Nope. I was lucky to get myself out the door at that early hour! We had brought our snow stuff so Bryan got Ethan's snow boots out for him to wear. Ethan wasn't too happy with us.
We had a great time at Grandma and Grandpa Pack's house with David, Jenny, Andrew and Jessica. Here are some highlights...Courtney and Jessica put on a wonderful magic show for us all.
We did the traditional Thanksgiving Day bowling games with their Stake. It was a lot of fun!
The kids got tired after a game and began fighting over who got to sit in which chair. But they had fun bowling too.
We went to Boondocks and played laser tag, arcade games, bowling and Courtney got to drive the bumper cars. We decided this is our favorite place because there is a lot to do.
We went to the movies.
And Ethan cut himself a ridiculously HUGE piece of Mud Pie (obviously without parental assistance).
The drive home was uneventful and we were happy to be home but we had a great time at Grandma and Grandpa Pack's house.

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment