Friday, September 11, 2015

Nails

Courtney has always bitten her nails.  When she is playing soccer and is nervous, she will start biting her nails.  I have tried a lot of things to break her of this habit but nothing worked.  Last year I told her that if she would stop biting her nails that I would take her to have a manicure.  It didn't work....until this summer.  She doesn't know what happened but this summer she quit biting her nails.  I didn't realize it until mid-July when she asked if we could schedule a manicure for her birthday.  When she showed me her long, long nails I happily agreed.

We decided to try shallac at a nice place as her birthday present.  She has so much fun and the woman was great with her.  They didn't last too long (I think they were too thin) but Courtney had fun with them while she had them.

This is the before picture:
 She wasn't too happy with me taking pictures.
 Showing off her sparkly pink nails:
 These are my nails afterward.  I had to get in on the fun too.

No comments: