I'm not going into details in this post. I am just putting it in here because this is our family history and this was a crazy week that I at least want to be able to remember happened in my life, even if the specifics are just stories I will keep to myself (and anyone else who asks about it and wants a good laugh). I can laugh about it now but it was a real trial to me.
We had a woman in the ward who needed to move and the ward had to do the entire move for her. She had A LOT of stuff, cats and smoked. So it was interesting. The ward spent over 100 hours of service packing and moving everything to the new apartment. I have a philosophy that I can't ask the sisters to do anything I am not willing to do myself. So I had a crew of sisters helping me each day for 2 hours to get things packed up. We didn't end up cleaning the apartment because it was just too bad. But they were out when they needed to be.
My poor family had to live through stress and hear all my stories. But they are great and helped at home through it all.
The next week I spent each day deep cleaning and de-junking our house. I made trips to DI like crazy. Simplifying is the best thing you can do!
I have pictures but decided not to post them.
No comments:
Post a Comment