Courtney wants more room in her bedroom so I decided it would be fun to paint Ethan's old captain's bed and put it back in Courtney's room. We can now take her dresser out and she can have more room. I asked around about the best paint and was told that "chalk paint" is all the rage right now because it's so easy to use. But it's expensive so I did some research and decided to make our own chalk paint for a lot cheaper.
We decided to paint the bed black so it wouldn't look dirty and so it would match any decor in her room. But when we ended up painting it we found that we didn't have enough paint to do the drawers too. Bryan came up with the genius idea to paint the drawers with the leftover paint (and there was a lot of leftover paint) from Courtney's accent wall. So we did it and it turned out great.
Now we just have to get her dresser cleaned out and out of her room. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment