You will notice that there aren't any pictures or videos from Ethan's end of the year choir concert. That is by Ethan's request. He didn't want video or photographic evidence of his dancing and singing skills because they did go together in this one great concert.
They sang great oldies like "Good Vibrations" while pretending to surf on a surf board. But I really have been sworn to secrecy so that's as much as I can tell you. He tried to talk us out of going because he was quite embarrassed but I told him we had the right to go as his parents but promised that we wouldn't take photos or videos. In fact, I left my phone at home so I wouldn't be tempted.
He did a great job and it was hilarious to watch his face and eye rolls as he danced around. Poor kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment