We received an invitation to attend the Snow Canyon Middle School Awards night because Ethan was receiving an award. We didn't know what it was for but I made him go...and I made him dress up in Church clothes which he was not happy about.
Yes, I am a mean mom that makes their children go to receive recognition. Ethan says that it wasn't hard but with all that has happened this year (his leg, his toes, etc.) I felt like he did work hard. So we went. He was on the high honor roll (which he was for all 4 quarters now). They called his name, he walked across the stage, grabbed his certificate and everything.
Thank you Ethan for doing that for me!
Everyone was given a generic certificate when they crossed the stage so they wouldn't have to take the time to find the right certificate for the right person. Great idea! After the awards were over Ethan found his homeroom teacher and she gave him his real certificate.
Here is the picture of his 3rd quarter certificate (he just found the certificate in his locker):
No comments:
Post a Comment