Monday, May 16, 2016

Soccer Team Pictures

The coaches wanted team pictures so I called around to find a photographer that wasn't too expensive.  A couple of friends recommended the photographer who does the team photos for the high school, so I gave her a call and set something up.  Now, Galaxy Elite FC is made up of a U10 boys team, a U11 girls team (Courtney's team) and a U12 girls team.  So we had it all set up so the boys would show up first, have their team photos and individual photos taken and then we the girls would show up for a huge club picture.

The day was RAINY so we got nervous.  We had to change the location, which suited us fine because it was closer to our house, but it made it a bit more crazy.  It all worked out in the end and I think they will be very cute photos.  We are waiting for them to come back but here is one of Courtney and her friend in a tree.  Crazy!

No comments: