I didn't video tape the routines because I have done that quite a lot but I did video tape them dancing while waiting for the results. This is the best part because the girls love being at the competition because they make it so much fun! I don't know if you can find Courtney in the throng of girls but she is in a while costume with a white flower in her hair, and she is the smallest one.
Monday, May 2, 2016
Dance Competition
Courtney had her final dance competition of the year. They did an amazing job and walked away with first and second on their routines. They were so excited and so were the moms. This was a much better competition than the last one because teams were mostly from Utah and their costumes were modest. The last competition was horrible and scarring for those of us who were there.
I didn't video tape the routines because I have done that quite a lot but I did video tape them dancing while waiting for the results. This is the best part because the girls love being at the competition because they make it so much fun! I don't know if you can find Courtney in the throng of girls but she is in a while costume with a white flower in her hair, and she is the smallest one.
I didn't video tape the routines because I have done that quite a lot but I did video tape them dancing while waiting for the results. This is the best part because the girls love being at the competition because they make it so much fun! I don't know if you can find Courtney in the throng of girls but she is in a while costume with a white flower in her hair, and she is the smallest one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment