Courtney was so antsy all week, waiting for the day to come. When we received the invitation on Tuesday, I asked Courtney what she wanted to get Hayley for her birthday. Courtney didn't hesitate, she said, "Mom, I think she really needs some princess pajamas." She had found some princess fabric in the basement that I had bought a while ago but never used and thought it would make nice pjs. So I made a nightgown out of the material and it turned out really cute. Then we went and bought some slippers to go with it. Courtney was so excited.
That morning we got her all dressed and ready. She happily carried the present down the street to Hayley's house and had so much fun. The played games, decorated crowns, played with some ribbon wands, decorate mini cupcakes and opened gifts (that's all Courtney could remember). It was cute to see all the moms pick up the little princess girls.
Here's a photo of Courtney when she was ready to go (she was dancing so they are kind of blurry, sorry):

No comments:
Post a Comment