Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It won't come out!!!

Ethan has a loose front tooth that just won't come out! It has been loose for a few months and now it is rediculously close to coming out but just won't let go! For the last few weeks I have checked it each morning but to no avail. Ethan has even tried to pull it out himself but it just won't come. He told me he needs some "yankers" like dentists have. A few days ago he was eating cereal for breakfast and it started bleeding, but we couldn't get it out. I'm shcked because he pulled the last two on his own without a problem. I put a plastic snack bag in his backpack along with a bunch of Kleenex just in case he loses it at school, which I think is a real possiblity. He's a bit worried about losing the tooth before he can put it under his pillow for the tooth fairy.

Here are a couple gross videos, so if your stomach is sensitive you probably shouldn't watch (they really grossed Courtney out!). The first video is of Ethan wiggling his tooth with his tongue. As you can see, it's really loose. The second video is after Ethan got the smart idea to push his tooth backward and see what happens.... it got stuck backward. I laughed so hard but Courtney was pretty grossed out. You can actually see his new tooth coming through his gums under the loose one.



1 comment:

Mike and Lisa said...

Gross! I love Courtney's concerned voice in the background!!