Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Funny Courtney

As Courtney and I were hanging out today, I thought of all the funny little quirks she has and thought I would make a list of them. These are things that make her even more adorable and show that she is my daughter!

1. Courtney's eating habits: She loves dry Ramen Noodles with the seasoning sprinkled on it, dry oatmeal, dry cereal and anything frozen (chicken nuggets, fish sticks, tator tots, french fries, vegetables, etc.).

2. Courtney LOVES dolls. She bought one at the dollar store with her Halloween money from Grandma Pack and has named it "Cape." None of the other dolls have names, but I think she is working on it.

3. Courtney LOVES her daddy. If he leaves in the morning without giving her a hug or letting her give him a hug, there is trouble!! We usually end up calling him to let him know what he did wrong and then she can go on with her day.

4. Courtney can't wait to be in Junior Primary with her brother and be a Sunbeam. After the last Primary Program she asked me how long it would be until she could get on stage with the Primary and sing too.

5. Courtney is very mothering, which means that poor Ethan has two moms. She even tried to give him a time out, but he just laughed at her (which made her even more upset). She gets his pjs ready for him each night and tells him when it's time for bed.

6. Courtney always wants help using the toilet, even though she is potty trained. Many times I just have to stand in the bathroom while she takes care of her business. One day I asked her why I had to be in the bathroom when she goes potty and she replied, "Well, you were the one that wanted me to potty train." I guess that explains it all.

Those are just a few reasons why we love her!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

What a funny kid! She sounds like a little character!