They took the photos in the top level of a parking garage downtown. Odd, but I am reserving judgment until I get the final photos and see how they turn out. Courtney wanted individual photos but I wasn't going to pay more money for them so we just ordered the all team photo and then the photo of her age group.
It took a while to get everyone situated and Courtney wasn't thrilled about being on her knees, but it all worked out.
All the Pizazz dancers (Courtney is on the second row, in pink, 2nd from the left):
This is Courtney's age group dance team (minus 6 girls). Courtney is on the left.
For being such a large group, it really didn't take too long. Courtney then wanted to play around and have me take photos with my phone of her jumping and dancing. So we decided to play around a bit. We even walked over to the Tabernacle to take some photos. It was fun. A homeless man even gave Courtney a bouncy ball which she thought was really cool!
Cute girl:
She wanted a picture of her doing a toe touch but I couldn't get it at the right point so she probably did 20 toe touches until she decided I didn't know what I was doing. What did she expect from a cell phone?!?
A crazy version of her toe touch. I love her face! We got a good laugh out of this one.
Cute girl on the Tabernacle steps.
Here is her impromptu dance on the roof of the parking structure:







No comments:
Post a Comment