I am still working in the library at the elementary school but it will just be 2 more days. It has been 4 weeks now. We have Friday and Monday off for Spring Recess so I won't work those days. The regular librarian will be back on Tuesday and then I will be back Wednesday and Thursday, then she will be back for good on Friday.
It has actually be fun reading stories and shelving books but I am ready to get back to my regular life. The kids have loved it because Courtney likes having me at school with her all day (although she doesn't come down to see me very often anymore) and Ethan loves coming here to do his homework after school. He loves helping kids find the books and then using the "zapper" to check books in and out.
I am going to tell the principal that I will be the substitute librarian next year (in case the librarian is ever sick) so I can keep my employee badge. It gets 2 people into Snow Canyon High School games for free. Hahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment