It took a couple hours. He took our dryer apart to clean it out, cleaned the wall vents, and cleaned everything up. When he finished he told me it should dry really well. When I asked why, he showed me these pictures:
That's GROSS!! We actually had fluff coming off our pipe on the roof so much that the lid wouldn't fit on the vent! No wonder it was taking a long time to dry out laundry. Lucky that we didn't have a fire!
The next load that I dried only took 20 minutes and it was completely dry! I have been so amazed and how well it has been doing laundry. It now takes longer to wash the clothes than to dry them and it gets them dry in one cycle. Who knew?!?!
Let me know if you need your pipes cleaned and I can give you his number. He did a great job and was easy to work with.
No comments:
Post a Comment