So we got up and got our stuff together. It was lucky that we didn't have a set time for an excursion or we would have been in trouble!
We are breakfast and then went to deck 2 to get on the tender. The line was pretty long but it didn't take very long to load. It was a beautiful day and we were really excited. We were going snorkeling which I love to do!
We got to CocoCay and got our snorkeling stuff. It was humid!! We found a chair to put our stuff on and then we went in the water. I had a waterproof case for my phone and was looking forward to underwater pictures. Unfortunately, it worked great but I kept putting it on video mode so I didn't get many underwater pics. Oh well.
I don't know how this pic happened but here is Courtney and her mini-me.
We had to wear inflated vests.
Snorkeling wasn't the greatest because everyone was snorkeling and they were kicking up sand so the water wasn't very clear. There was also a lot of sea grass and the water wasn't very deep. We did see quite a few fish and they weren't shy. After an hour of snorkeling, Courtney was done and wanted to play in the sand. I was fine with that so we went back to shore.
Courtney loved playing in the water.
We are a BBQ lunch they had on the island and then we were ready to go back to the ship.
We showered and changed then went to Cafe Latte-tudes for a treat. Courtney decided she likes eclaires.
And we found where they were hiding the ice cream. Although on this ship they have to serve it to you.
Courtney wanted to do some onboard shopping and found a hat she "had to have."
We had discovered, in our exploring, a hidden place on deck 10 where Courtney could play around. So we went there so she could cartwheel.
It was then time to hit the pool. They were showing "Sing" on the big screen poolside, so we decided to watch it.
One thing I learned about Courtney is that she really doesn't like salt water. So the ocean and the pool were both salt water. She loves to swim but doesn't really like to do so in salt water. But we watched the movie, had dinne, went back to the pool and then went to our room to get ready for bed.
On CocoCay there were women who would braid your hair. It was $5 per braid so we decided to ship it. But Courtney really wanted her hair braided. So, while she watched tv, I did the braids.
People asked her about them all the time and she would tell them that I had done the braids. I could have cleaned up if I would have set up a station on the ship!
Then it was time for bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment