Friday, May 26, 2017

Friday

We got up early, at breakfast and got in line to self disembark. We got there early so the line wasn't very long. We got off quickly and found our shuttle back to the airport where we picked up our rental car.

We decided to check out Disneyworld's Downtown. It's called Disney Springs here, which really there us off. It's free parking so we got a spot and walked around.
 
We got a pretzel and then Courtney decided she wanted to go to Typhoon Lagoon! I was so excited. That was my favorite place when I came here with Ethan. So we loaded in the car and were on our way.

Since it is May it wasn't crowded at all and the weather was perfect. We parked, grabbed our stuff and went to the water park. We bought tickets, changed clothes and started having fun! The wave pool was our favorite! We went on two water rides and the lazy river before we discovered that...gasp...they took out the snorkeling/swim with sharks attraction!! I was so sad. But we spent 4 hours in the wave pool so I was fine.

I can't get videos to load onto the blog using the blog app on my phone so I will upload them when I get home. But we had a blast!
 
We got out to reapply sunscreen and Courtney realized that she was a bit burned in her face so she wanted to go. We changed and loaded back into the little car to drive to the hotel.

We ate dinner and now are getting ready for bed. Our plane leaves at 6:25 am so we are going to be up really early! Wish us luck!

No comments: