My friend posted on Facebook about a toothpaste so I asked her about it and found out it was NuSkin. We used their toothpaste for a bit when I worked there and I love some of their other stuff. So I bought a tube to try. I was skeptical because I didn't remember it whitening my teeth before but oh well. And it worked!
So I decided to sign up as a distributor so I could get it at cost and see what would happen when I posted and tried to sell it myself. I made my first post in April and sold some tubes. It hasn't been "life changing" but it does give us a bit of fun money. I am also able to get the stuff I liked when I worked there (sole solutions for feet and marine mud face mask) for cost. BONUS!
No comments:
Post a Comment