Sunday, May 28, 2017

Videos

Here are videos from our trip.

On CocoCay I had a rough time getting the camera to work in the waterproof case.  We realized later that it kept switching to video when I thought it was photo.  So here are some videos I thought were pictures. ;)



This is showing the wind in Nassau when we got off the ship.

This is the start of our tour in Nassau.  You can hear about New Providence and see some buildings.


On our day at sea it was really rainy and windy.  The pool was closed because it wasn't safe to swim and the water was sloshing.  Here is video of the pool.

When we were in the wave pool at Typhoon Lagoon (DisneyWorld) I took videos as we were hit by waves.  Some are small but some are larger.  They are funny to watch.  The waves may not look huge but, trust me, they WERE huge!!






The airplane home was really hot when we got on.  When the pilot turned on the air it looked really cool.

No comments: