Then, while I went shopping, Bryan took the kids to the park and then to his office so they could change into their costumes. There was a Halloween pottery party at Brushfire Pottery. I took the kids to the party while Bryan went shopping. The kids got lunch, a piece to paint (Ethan did a shark and Courtney did a fish), and a tile each. They loved it!

When we were finished with the pottery, we went home for a couple of hours to hang out before we went to a dance party at the Ivins City Recreation building. Courtney's dance teacher was giving the party and she really wanted to go but she wanted Ethan to come to. It was hilarious! Ethan wasn't too into dancing (I think he was tired!) but he did do a few games with them. Courtney was all out. They did the hokey-pokey, macarena, the electric slide and some other dances. She partied hard for 1 1/2 hours!
Here are some photos!
1 comment:
Cute costumes -and kids:)
Post a Comment