Ethan didn't want a huge party for his friends, so he decided just to take a few to the movies.
We bought tickets for "Mr. Peabody & Sherman" and then sent out invitations. He only had 2 friends that could make it to the movie and the third one showed up afterward for pizza and cake/ice cream. When we got to the theater, we bought a huge popcorn (that was refillable) and some drinks. I had brought some bags so we could divide up the popcorn and it was such a great idea. The boys went through an entire tub of popcorn before the movie even began!
Ethan and one of his friends liked the movie, but the other friend didn't like it. But that was okay. They had fun being together. Bryan grabbed pizza while I took the boys home. After they had eaten dinner, we had cake and ice cream.
Then it was time to open presents.
Then we had to take pictures:
I got a good one!






No comments:
Post a Comment