Everyone was home in time to run me to the airport. The St. George Airport isn't huge so there wasn't much to do. Bryan dropped the kids and I off so I could get inside and figure out what I was doing, then he parked the van. I went through security (which was really quick) and then went to my gate assignment. They weren't quite ready to load so I sent Bryan a text telling him that I would be boarding the plane soon.
After about 10 minutes, I was on a really small plane and we were just waiting on 4 people to show up before we could take off. When they showed up we rolled out and got ready to take off. Courtney was having a really hard time with me leaving. Here is what they were doing while my plane was getting ready to take off:
What a good big brother to comfort his little sister while she was so upset.
I made it to Denver in good time and was picked up by Julie and Andrea. We hung out for a little while until it was time to go and get our pedicures. Then all 7 of us girls took off and had some relaxation while someone played with out tootsies. It was so nice!
Lisa brought Tyler and we all had fun holding him. While at the nail salon, one of the women got him giggling and it was so cute! I took a video:
I think they turned out pretty cute! Mine are the yellow ones on top.
After Church, Julie and I realized that our feet were opposites. I had black shoes with yellow toenails and she had yellow shoes with dark blue toenails. I had to take a picture.
When our nails were finished we went back home and then we got Jimmy Johns and sat around talking. I think that's what we did the most of...just talked. It was great!
Sunday morning we got up, had breakfast, chatted and then went to Church. We took up an entire row and it was a lot of fun to see everyone's faces when they asked where the guys were and we told them that the boys weren't invited. haha!
Here are the Pack women:
Sunday evening we all pitched in and made dinner for Mom as her early Mother's Day gift. We all brought our favorite recipes and then had a wonderful meal and traded recipes. It was a great meal and turned out really well!
Then we sat around and...you guessed it...talked some more. Jessica and Jenny flew out Sunday night, so we said goodbye to them. It was nice to get to meet Jessica and to get to know more about Jenny.
Monday morning Lisa, Andrea, Julie and I were flying out, all at different times. But the flights were close enough that we all went to the airport at the same time. The lines were SO LONG! And I was really nervous that Lisa was going to miss her flight. We were all there to help her get through with Tyler and all his baby stuff. We said goodbye to Mom and Dad and then went to security. One of the guards pointed us a different way. It turns out that we went a fast way and we didn't have to stand in any lines! It was great! They did seem to think Andrea was a terrorist and had to check her, but the rest of us got through lightening fast. It was such a blessing!
Then we walked Lisa to her gate and gabbed until it was the last possible minute for her to get on the plane. When she had taken off, we walked to my gate because I was the next to go. Andrea's flight was supposed to leave just a few minutes after mine. We sat at my gate and gabbed until it was time for Andrea to get to her gate and then Julie walked with her. But there was something wrong with my plane and I ended up leaving an hour late. But it was okay.
I sent Bryan a text and he ran home in case I didn't get there before Ethan got home from school. My parents came to the airport to pick me up, so we had it all covered. And I was actually home a few minutes before Ethan.
It was a fun weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment