Friday, March 20, 2009
Candy Anyone?
The kids were off playing with friends so I decided to get out our scant Easter decorations and put them up. Each year I make it a goal to get more holiday decorations and each year I think "I'll do it next year." So there wasn't much to bring up from the basement. I found a few cute Easter baskets and a bag full of plastic eggs from the neighborhood hunt last year. Then I found this cute basket filled with plastic eggs that I must have gotten from my visiting teachers last year. I started digging in all the grass to freshen it up so it wasn't all smashed and I discovered a bunch of unopened, candy filled, plastic Easter eggs!! GROSS! The M&Ms were all smashed and I didn't evne open the peanut butter cups. I threw it all away and was glad my kids weren't here because they would have wanted to eat it! Next year I think I'll check things a little better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment