Friday, March 20, 2009
First Day of Spring!
Today is the first day of Spring! I have been getting spring fever pretty badly lately and now I have a good excuse...it really is Spring! The trees have been so beautiful with all the blossoms on them and I love the sound of all the bees in the trees. Our plants in the front yard have been really growing. I think last night something whispered to my honeysuckle that it was going to be spring because it seemed to have shot up over night. And the black berry that I planted in front has really beautiful green leaves on it. Now I just have to dethatch the lawn, fertilize it and get it to be green, but that, and the garden, are our projects for tomorrow! I think Spring is one of my favorite seasons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment