Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Daylight Savings Time
I had a love/hate with daylight savings time. I love that we have light in the evenings but I don't like having to wake Ethan up for school. Before he was in school I would just let him sleep as long as he wanted. I really hate waking my kids up because a) they are really grumpy when I do, and b) I like all the quiet time I can get in the mornings. They still go to bed at the same time they did before the time change, but now they sleep an extra hour. It makes mornings so much more rushed because we lose an hour to practice the piano and figure out what they want for breakfast. But Ethan wasn't too grumpy when I woke him up this morning and did everything without complaining. Now if we could get Courtney to wipe her own nose during the night instead of yelling for us three times each night, then we would be good. But that's another story...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am caught up on your blogs! They are great. Good Job Ethan and Courtney on all your fun activities!
Post a Comment