Sunday, March 1, 2009

Those darn Legos!

Ethan was playing Legos yesterday morning in his room when he came out and ran into the bathroom and began spitting into the sink. I couldn't figure out what was going on so I went in to see if he was okay. He was building a Lego creation and needed a small piece that was attached to a larger piece. He couldn't get the smaller piece off with his fingernail so he decided to use his tooth. He forgot that his one tooth was loose and used that one. Apparently by trying to leverage the piece off with that tooth he really loosened it and it began to bleed. He was really afraid that he had done something really wrong, but I just told him that he had helped it along. But I don't think he is going to use his teeth to pull Legos apart any more.

No comments: