If any of you think your spouse is a back seat driver, I would like to offer to let you drive around with Courtney for a while. You will appreciate your spouse so much more after that experience. Seriously, Courtney LOVES to tell me how to drive and it drives me nuts some days!
Today we were driving to the store and I suddenly heard from the back seat, "Mom, put both hands on the wheel now. We are going to wreck!" So I put both hands on the wheel and then I heard, "No Mom, put them like this (and she shows me her hands at 10 and 2)." So I made sure my hands were at the correct position. When we got close to a stop light she said, "Mom, it's red. That means you need to stop, so stop." (Yeah, have I told you that she's a bit bossy sometimes?!) I stopped and no sooner had it turned green than I heard, "Mom, go now, it's green. Everyone is waiting for us to move." And this went on and on. Each time I took one hand off the wheel, she would oh so nicely remind me to put both hands on the wheel.
She's cute but she acts way too old for her age. I just have to say that Ethan is an angel because she mothers him quite a bit and he takes it well, most of the time.
Here are some photos of my driving pal:
No comments:
Post a Comment