Monday, March 30, 2009

New Dance Class

A couple of months ago I switched Courtney to a new dance class. I liked her old teacher but the class was too expensive and way too long. Courtney would lose interest and end up on my lap. Then I would become frustrated because we were paying so much for her to sit there. So we switched to the dance class with all the little girls in the ward in it. There are 4 of them from our neighborhood in it with one more probably starting in another month. It's a carpooling dream.

Anyway, Courtney had a rough adjustment to the switch and didn't like it at first. When I would take her she would cling to me and cry the entire time, so I felt, once again, as if we were wasting our money. One of my friends in the ward offered to carpool one day and Courtney loved it!! Now I can drive her and she will dance, but she won't let me leave her there. That presents a problem because Ethan gets home from school right when she is in dance class, but so far we have made it work out.

Here are some photos from her new class. You have to lay on your side for the last one. Sorry, but I'm too lazy tonight to fix it. You will notice that she is just in regular clothes. She has a fit when I try to put her in a leotard and tights anymore, so I decided it wasn't worth the fight and that was another reason she now likes it. I guess no girl really likes wearing tights!

No comments: